At KR Group we look after your details carefully. We adhere strictly to data protection laws.
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us when you enquire about and use our services. This policy may change from time to time as our processes change over time, which will be reflected in this document.
The pages within this website are intended for use by UK residents and businesses only and refer to UK products.
Who we are
Company details and regulation
KR Group is a group of limited companies with its Head Office at Baines House, 4 Midgery Court, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9ZH. Each company has its own Privacy Notice.
You can contact the the Data Protection Officer for R Group at the address above.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect includes:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through any means including forms and email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your IP address, browser type and browsing activity whilst on our website. Your IP address is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect about you will be used in accordance with the data protection laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To provide any services you have requested.
The purpose and lawful basis for processing your information are as follows:
- Purpose for capturing information Lawful basis
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- This is necessary for the performance of the contract to provide the services you have requested
- This is in our legitimate interests to improve our services
Disclosing your information
- Here's when we disclose information about you
- When disclosure is made at your request or consent.
- Where we are required to do so by law.
How long we will keep your data
- We don't store any personal data once the service has been provided.
You have the right to:
- request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you and ask us to correct or delete this.
- restrict or object to processing of your information
- the information we hold in our systems about you to be provided to you or another Data Controller in a machine readable format
Where you have provided consent for us to process your data, you have the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of that data.
If you believe that we are not processing your information correctly you should contact our Data Protection Officer at the above address. If you are not satisfied with our response you have the right to take your complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk).
Protecting your information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of your information. As such any information collected via our website is encrypted and delivered to us through a secure environment and protected using robust security methods. KR Group maintains a comprehensive information security management system which ensures industry standard technical and administrative controls are in place for the protection of customer data.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any email sent will be received, or that the contents of any such email will remain private or unaltered during Internet transmission. For this reason we will not include any of your personal information by email without your prior permission, but will usually respond to your enquiries by telephone or post. If you have any such concerns, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead. We accept no liability for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the alteration or loss of confidentiality of any such information.
We reserve the right to monitor the use and content of emails which are sent from and received by us for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our own email policy, and identifying and taking action against unlawful or improper use of our systems, including, but not limited to, spoofing, the transmission of computer viruses and a denial of service attack.
Copyright and Trademark
© 2018 KR Group. Copyright in the pages of this website, in the screens displaying the pages and in the information and material contained therein and their arrangement, is owned by KR Group unless otherwise indicated. Reproduction of the pages of this website in whole or in part without the prior written consent of KR Group is strictly prohibited unless carried out for private, non-commercial viewing purposes.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum.
In addition we cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The responsibility for the operation, content and cookie policies of those websites rests solely with the organisation identified as controlling the third party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement in any way of the site to which it links. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website.